Hi! I’m Angela and I live by the mantra of if you never stumble or fail, then you are never progressing!
- Wal-Mart cashier and greeter
- associate and interim manager at Dillard’s
- pharmacy tech
- executive assistant to the president of a company and writer for their company merchandise catalogs
- Director of Marketing for 26 stores in 5 states
- a 911 operator
- outbound tech support for one of the biggest aircraft and defense companies in the world
- help desk agent-turned customer support associate-turned knowledge management support associate for the world’s largest startup. (hint, they’re out of Round Rock, Texas).
And now? After moving to Japan with my husband’s job I lost mine… but, it opened up even more opportunities for me. Lately I’ve been doing a few appearance on a television program called “Cool Japan” on NHK, doing some occasional modeling and MC-ing, writing for local English websites here in Tokyo, and leading conversational English classes.
I enjoy challenges, training people, web design, talking, learning new things, marketing, networking, and sharing. I REALLY enjoy saving money and personal finance in general. My husband and I enjoy traveling, scuba diving, riding our motorcycle, music, going to concerts, and talking tech together.
Oh, and my favorite Crayola crayon color is Jungle Green and my favorite word is awesome.
Thank you for reading a little about me, and I hope you enjoy my blog!